Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Clean Start

Clean Start skin products are a new must-have for anyone, especially teens with moody skin. After washing my face with the “wash off” my skin felt free of dirt and dead skin. After my wash, I spritzed on the “all over clear” on my breakouts, and the next morning my breakouts were gone! I was actually surprised when this product worked because out of all the different cleansing products out there, only about 20% of them, for me, are effective. After that, I used “bedtime for breakouts” and of course it worked like magic. The following morning I repeated all that I have done before (except “bedtime for breakouts”) and used the remaining products, and boy did they work! Clean Start is like a magic eraser of all skin imperfections. On every bottle, it has precise instructions, ensuring that you don’t mess up the order of application. This product is a necessity to anyone who is self-conscious about his or her skin, or just wants to keep looking beautiful. From my personal experience, I urge you to at least give these products a try, and I’m sure that you will love Clean Start too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...