Monday, June 20, 2011

Ouch! My Feet...

Running is great - it can get you in shape pretty quickly and can improve your athletic ability greatly. Running, though, tends to hurt my ankles, heels and hips (I know, I sound really old when I say that). After running, I crawl into my house and lie down for a bit trying to recover. My heels hurt me very much - so much, in fact, that I almost considered shoving toilet paper in the bottom of my runners. Airr has these smart little heel cups that fit right into the back of almost any shoe. It has these air pockets that absorb shock and make running a heck of a lot more pleasant for me. Now running is something I don't dread, and I can finally get to the fitness level I want without all the agony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...